H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

segunda-feira, 30 de junho de 2008




Artista: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Album: Stadium Arcadium
Canción: Desecration smile

All alone, I´m by myselfLove a girl bad for my healthSeen it all through someone else(Love a girl bad for my health)I celebrated but undisturbedI serenaded by the terror worldI sound obscene and he´s never heard(Serenaded by the terror world)A life on fire with a new lifestyle, ODesecration Smile, DesecrationSomeone means you got to be yourselfDesecration Smile, Desecration SmileDisintegrated by the rising sunI´m rolling back into oblivionAnd I´d like to think that I´m your number oneBut I (Roll back into oblivion)I want to leave but I just can´t stopBroken wreckage, only love I gotHeavy metal playing in your truck(Broken wreckage only love I got)A life of crime with a moonlight starDesecration Smile, DesecrationSomeone admits you got to be yourselfDesecration Smile, DesecrationSpreading love, smiling struggleHard to know your beautiful, it goes to youWind is blowing down my roadI really find just what you roll, it goes to youI see the meaning when it falls apartQuick to finish, but I´m slow to startLove you better than the meadowlark´Cause I´m (Slow to finish but I´m quick to start)A life of crime with a moonlight starDesecration Smile, DesecrationSomeone admits you got to be yourselfDesecration Smile, DesecrationSeal your time with a new lifestyle

Um comentário:

H-HOT disse...

ta ficando massa o blog, sperem ki tem muito mais fotos pra colokar