H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

segunda-feira, 30 de junho de 2008

















Artista: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Album: Greatest Hits
Canción: Soul to squeeze

I got a bad diseaseBut from my brain is where I bleedInsanity it seemsHas got me by my soul to squeezeWell all the love from theeWith all the dying trees I screamThe angels in my dreamsHave turned to demons of greed that´s mean[Chorus:]Where I go I just don´t knowI got to got to gotta take it slowWhen I find my piece of mindI´m gonna give you some of my good timeToday love smiled on meIt took away my face say pleaseAll that you had to freeJust gotta let it be oh yeah[Chorus]Oh, so polite indeedWell I got everything I needOh make my days a breezeAnd take away my self-destructionIt´s bitter baby but it´s very sweetI rode a rollercoaster but I´m on my feetTake me to your river let me on your shoreI´ll be coming back baby I´ll be coming back for more(No words, just sings along with melody) I cannot forget but I will not inseveresave your pleasure at my expenseoh, but I won´t regret it never[Chorus]Where I go I just don´t knowI might end up somewhere in MexicoWhen I find my piece of mindI´m gonna keep you til the end of time.

Nenhum comentário: