H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

sexta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2009

























































AUDIOSLAVE
SHOW ME HOW TO LIVE

In with the early dawnMoving right alongI couldnt buy an eye of sleepAnd in the aching nightUnder satelliteI was not recievedWith the stolen partsA telephone in my heartSomeone get me a priestTo put my mind to bedThis ringing in my headIs this a cure is or is this a diseaseHey hey I saidNear as I can figureYou gave me life nowShow me how to liveHey hey I saidNear as I can figureYou gave me life nowShow me how to liveIn the afterbirthOn the quiet earthLet this things remind meYou thought you made amendYou better think againBefore my row defines youHey hey I saidNear as I an figureYou gave me life now show me how to liveHey hey I saidNear as I can figureYou gave me life nowShow me how to liveAnd in your waiting handsI will landAnd roll out of my skinAnd in your final hours I will standReady to beginReady to beginReady to beginReady to beginHey hey I saidNear as I can figureYou gave me life nowShow me how to liveHey hey I saidNear as I can figureYou gave me life nowShow me how to liveShow me how to liveShow me how to liveShow me how to liveShow me how to live






Nenhum comentário: