H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

sexta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2009
































Jesus Christ Pose
Soundgarden


And you stare at meIn your Jesus Christ poseArms held outLike you've been carrying a loadAnd you swear to meYou don't want to be my slaveBut you're staring at meLike I need to be savedIn your Jesus Christ poseArms held outIn your Jesus Christ poseThorns and shroudLike it's the coming of the LordAnd I swear to youThat I would never feed you painBut your staring at meLike I'm driving the nailsIn your Jesus Christ poseAnd you stare at meIn your Jesus Christ poseArms held out like it'sThe coming of the LordWould it pay you more to walk on waterThen to wear a crown of thornsIt wouldn't pain me more to bury you richThen to bury you poorIn your Jesus Christ pose




Um comentário: