H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

domingo, 6 de julho de 2008














Artista: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Album: By The Way
Canción: Venice Queen

Does it go from east to west Body free and a body less Come again just to start a fresh Once again to find a home In the moment of the meantime Dropping in coming through the mesh Checking in just to get it blessed Hard to leave when it´s picturesque Find a form that´s free the roam Where you coming from Where you going Do it all then it all again Make it up and you make a friend Paddle on just around the bend Find a place where you can see All the mamas and the papas Take a chance on a recommend Hard as hell just to comprehend Disbelief that I do suspend Easy now to find a breeze Where you come from Where you going We all want to tell her Tell her that we love her Venice gets a queen Best i´ve ever seen We all want to kiss her Tell her that we miss her Venice gets a queen Best i´ve ever I know you said you don´t believe In god do you still disagree Now that it´s time for you to leave G.L.O.R.I.A Is love my friend Your stylish mess of silver hair A woman of your kind is rare Your uniform returns to air G.L.O.R.I.A Is love my friend And now it´s time for you to go You taught me most of what I know Where would I be without you Glo G.L.O.R.I.A Is love my friend I see you standing by the see The waves you made will always be A kiss goodbye forever you leave G.L.O.R.I.A Is love my friend

Nenhum comentário: