H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

quinta-feira, 17 de julho de 2008









BAD HANGOVER
CRUCIFIED BARBARA
Bad HangoverWhen the hangover hits you like arock in the headEating all you thoughts 'till you wishyou were deadI've got five more drinks to finnish beforethe night is back again and I'm ready for more1,2,3,4, five more give me some more (x2)ChorusI've got a bad hangoverWorld is turning upside downI'll never go there again, where I just beenBad hangoverOh man, next time I'll stay soberI've got a bad hangoverFeeling like shit 'cause the devil'son my shoulderI don't know who I am and I don't knowwhere I've beenI woke up with my boots on in a bottle of ginI've been beatin' and kickin'both my hands are soreI've been under the influence of bad alcohol1,2,3,4, five more give me some more (x2)Chorus

Nenhum comentário: