H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

segunda-feira, 7 de julho de 2008

















Tuesday's Gone

Metallica

Are you guys ready?One, two, three, one, two, threeYeah
Train, roll on, on down the lineWon't you, please, take me far, far awayNow I feel the wind blow, outside my doorAnd I'm, I'm leaving my woman at home (my baby's gone)Tuesday's gone with the wind, yeahMy baby's gone, gone with the windLong goneJerry (yeah!)PepperAnd I don't know, where I'm goingI just want to be, left alone (oh, yeah)When this train ends, I'll try again, ooh, I'm leaving my woman at homeMy baby's gone (yeah)Tuesday's gone with the wind (ooh, yeah)Tuesday's gone with the wind, yeahTuesday's gone, gone with the wind, yeahMy baby's gone with the windTrain, roll onJump onYeahHaha, yeahTuesday's gone with the wind (yeah, yeah)Tuesday's gone with the wind, yeahTuesday's gone, gone with the wind, yeahMy baby's gone with the windTrain, roll onTrain, roll on, many miles from my homeSee I'm, I'm riding my blues babe, blues away, yeahTuesday, you see, ooh, she had to be free, yeahBut somehow I've got to, to carry on (my baby's gone)Tuesday's gone with the windTuesday's gone, gone with the wind, Tuesday's goneTuesday's gone with the windMy baby's gone with the windTrain, roll onTrain, roll on (yeah)Ride on trainRide on trainRide on trainTrain, ride, train, ride onTrain, roll onThe train it rolls onTrain, roll onTrain, roll onLord, I can't change (I can't change)Lord, I can't change (I can't change)Lord, I can't changeLord, I can't change, yeah (yeah-yeah / train, roll on, yeah)Ride on train, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah (yeah)I can't changeTrain, roll onRide on trainLord, I can't change, noI can't changeRide on train[Thanks, Jim (ride on)Thanks, Pop (yeah)Thanks, PepThanks, Jer (thank you, Hip)Thanks, LesThanks, Fatso (thank you, everyone)(I hope not)(That was big) (da-ta-da) (duh-tuh)(Thank you, everybody) (wooh)Hey, let's do that again]

Nenhum comentário: