H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

quinta-feira, 3 de julho de 2008








Shades


Vision Divine
Ugly grim grey skiesFound a mirror with my eyesFlowing deep inside my veinsQuestions and answersRunning round and round too fastSliding down to my chestImages melt in my mindWith my memories I left backPresent and future all together with pastYour holy touch ain't protecting meUnder the sand of all my tearsAll that is left is a bunch of meaningless wordsShades of me and you here and thenFlying upon my daemonsReaching for visions of the path we walk throughShades of grey turning redMy life has run much too fastOur flight has ended here, together we're falling againSo many tracesOf the man that I have beenWhere are my golden years?You're trying to lead meTo a point of no returnVisions melt with my memoriesA breeze on my skin is drawingLines with the tears along my faceScares of a crying conscience, blaming at meMaybe I've lost my sanityI was, I will be or I amWhatever it is I won't be the same, that's for sureShades of me and you here and thenFlying upon my daemonsReaching for visions of the path we walk throughShades of grey turning redMy life has run much too fastOur flight has ended here, together we're falling againShades of me and you here and thenFlying upon my daemonsReaching for visions of the path we walk throughShades of grey turning redMy life has run much too fastOur flight has ended hereTogether we're falling... Together we're falling again

Nenhum comentário: