H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

quarta-feira, 2 de julho de 2008






KNOCK ME DOWN
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

never too soon to be throughbeing cool too much too soontoo much for me too much for youyou're gonna lose in timedon't be afraid to
show your friendsthat you hurt inside insidepain's part of life don't hide behind your false prideit's a lie your lieif you see me getting mightyif you see me getting highknock me downi'm not bigger than lifeif you see me getting mightyif you see me getting highknock me downi'm not bigger than lifei'm tired of being untouchablei'm not above the lovei'm part of you and you're part of mewhy did you go awayfinding what you're looking forcan end up being being such a borei pray for you most every daymy love's with you now fly awayif you see me getting mightyif you see me getting highknock me downi'm not bigger than lifeif you see me getting mightyif you see me getting highknock me downi'm not bigger than lifeif you see me getting mightyif you see me getting highknock me downi'm not bigger than lifeif you see me getting mightyif you see me getting highknock me downi'm not bigger than lifeif you see me getting mightyif you see me getting highknock me downi'm not bigger than lifeif you see me getting mightyif you see me getting highknock me downi'm not bigger than lifeif you see me getting mightyif you see me getting highknock me downi'm not bigger than lifeif you see me getting mightyif you see me getting highknock me downi'm not bigger than lifeit's so lonely when you don't even know yourselfit's so lonelyit's so lonely when you don't even know yourselfit's so lonelyit's so lonely when you don't even know yourselfit's so lonely

Nenhum comentário: