H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

quinta-feira, 3 de julho de 2008

SEMPRE KISS VER ESSE PAU, KERIA VER ELE DURO MAIS TUDO BEM, ASSIM JA TA OTIMO! IMAGINA SÓ DURO , NAO DA VONTAD D CHUPAR?







STARS
THE CRANBERRIES
StarsThe stars are bright tonightAnd I am walking nowhereI guess I will be alrightDesire gets you nowhereAnd you are always rightAnd my, you are so perfectTake you as you areI'll have you as you areI'll take you as you areI love you just the way you areI'll have you just the way you areI'll take you just the way you areDoes anyone love the way they are?The stars are bright tonightA distance is between usAnd I will be okayThe worst I've ever seen usStill I have my weaknessesStill I have my strengthsAnd still I have my uglinessBut I…..I love you just the way you areI'll have you just the way you areI'll take you just the way you areDoes anyone love the way they are? (x2)Star, star...

Nenhum comentário: