H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

domingo, 6 de julho de 2008















Artista: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Album: Stadium Arcadium
Canción: Make you feel better

She´s the one she´s the only oneShe´s got ripped back lightGonna make me comeI say... when I smile I´m a really smileI got dreams so wide like a country mileI said now, I´ll take itIt´s better for youSomehow we´ll make it´cause that´s what we doPick a star in the open skyI see you see meAnd that is why IHop along to the cowboy beatWhen I feel your fireJump up to meetSomething out thereWhere love is your only friend andWe are the onesThat will make you feel better andSomeone to spareWhen love is the only end andWe are the onesThat will make you feel betterOh yeahIn a world that has run amokI´ve got to set my sightsJust to get struckI walk away from the rank and fileWith a punched out mouthAnd a pack of styleI say... she´s the one she´s the only oneMake me search myselfUntil I´m done... andTell me now in a telegramDo the sea of starsMake a diagram... andSo alive I arrive on dustYou can search my mindFor the red on rust... I saidTake me there and she really caresLights up for me gonna hear my prayersI said


Nenhum comentário: