H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

quinta-feira, 3 de julho de 2008











Black & White
Vision Divine
...And the, alrightLet's play the big game of life and deathYou can throw your diceI'm not scared as you see...Odd or even: make your choise...I'll bet with my life, as I always did!This is the big game of lifeNo winners...This is my life : Black and WhiteEvery day I bet on itAnd here we goFor this never-ending gameI'm not going to stopI have nothing to loseAll the sheets are on the tableChoose it right or you can lose your dreams....This is the big game of lifeNo winners...This is my life : Black and WhiteEvery day I bet on itagain you'll let me winTo give me the illusion I can scape the fate"You said it right, I like to playBut keep it in your mind, you're still mine..."This is the big game of lifeNo winners...This is my life : Black and WhiteEvery day I bet on it

Nenhum comentário: