H para H

H para H
eles se entendem

sexta-feira, 4 de julho de 2008









FOR LOVE
Crematory

for years this feeling of intimacythis pleasant well-known showerof endearmentmy love for you burns like a firein my deepest selfyour love is the absoluteperfection on earthpeople would kill for thesefeelings and emotionsmy thoughts circle around your life, around our life till eternityyou are the enrichment of my lifeyou are the vitality of my lifemy heart enflames at the sight of youi would die if i couldn´t feel your lovei hear you smileyour voice in my dreamswhen i wake day and nightbut i would never like to missthe feelingonce i gave you my heartand you treat it like your ownflesh and bloodemotions say more thanthousand wordswith you to the end of the worldto the end of our lifeneither death nor satan arecapable of seperating usyou are the enrichment of my lifeyou are the vitality of my lifemy heart enflames at the sight of youi would die if i couldn´t feel your lovei hear you smileyour voice in my dreamswhen i wake day and nightyour eyes are like a drug

Nenhum comentário: